The summary of that interview is stated here, from the website: (emphasis ours)
According to Mr. Wang, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is financing Russia’s war in Ukraine. However, he says, Russia’s best forces are not being used in Ukraine. They have been deployed in the Far East, prepared for action against America.
According to Lude media sources, China will try to use nuclear blackmail and unrestricted warfare to collapse the United States while forcing Taiwan, Japan and South Korea under Chinese control. Failing this, China and Russia will launch a full-scale war against the United States. The Russian and Chinese fleets will be united – not in the same ocean – but by attacking the same continent, North America. The Russians will attack through the Arctic, the Chinese through the Pacific.
According to Mr. Wang, the lockdowns in China have been used to hide the deployment of mobile ICBMs and other weapons. Streets have been cleared and highways closed for this purpose. To avoid satellite detection, missile convoys have been disguised as medical or COVID convoys. Lude Media has reported that Russia and China have an agreement to invade and occupy North America, dividing the territory between them.
- China is funding Russia’s war in Ukraine. (This alone is a huge shocker.)
- China used the fake covid lockdowns to clear the streets in order to efficiently move military assets through major Chinese cities in preparation for the attacks on the USA / loading ships with military gear, etc.
- Military equipment is disguised as covid response equipment such as ambulances or public health vehicles.
- The PLA is using civilian communications frequencies rather than military frequencies in order to throw off America’s military surveillance capabilities.
- China plans to blockade Taiwan rather than invading it at first. The blockage will prevent Taiwan from receiving supplies of food, fuel, medicine and military assistance. Taiwan will later surrender after the USA is defeated, according to the CCP’s plan.
- Once Taiwan is blockaded, China will use “unrestricted warfare” and “nuclear blackmail” to try to isolate the United States while attempting to control the political spheres of Japan, Taiwan and South Korea, asserting control over their exports and thereby denying such exports to the United States. This move, if successful, would collapse the US economy virtually overnight. The supply chain of spare parts, electronic components and consumer goods would immediately vanish.
- “Unrestricted warfare” includes cyber attacks, financial attacks such as denouncing the dollar and selling off all US Treasury debt, biological weapons attacks, information warfare attacks and even EMP attacks to disable the US power grid.
- Russia’s best military troops have not been deployed in Ukraine but are being positioned for war against the United States and Canada. This means Russia has reserved its most capable troops for the real war with the USA.
- Russia has not yet used its most powerful weapons in Ukraine, which could be deployed against the United States: 1) Its nuclear capable submarine fleet, and 2) ICBMs such as the Sarmat-II system which delivers 10-15 MIRVs (re-entry nuclear vehicles) and can evade anti-ICBM capabilities by the USA.
- China is manufacturing weapons for Russia in a factory that is claimed to be “a subdivision of Norinco Company” (China North Industries Corporation). This is another way in which China’s economic might is powering Russia’s military efforts.