• Almost one-half of young adults prefer socialism to capitalism.
• Foundation of absolute truth has been replaced by relativism, with feelings and friends forming one's worldview.
• 9 of 10 are syncretists, picking a mixture of beliefs from different religions so as not to appear “intolerant.”
• Being “born again” doesn't result from repentance and faith in Christ's sacrificial, substitutionary death and Resurrection but refers to being a good person, doing good deeds to merit one's salvation.
• Only 28% believe the Bible is the Word of God.
• The overwhelming majority reject the concept of an all-knowing, all-powerful Creator and do not accept the biblical/historical view of Scripture, sin and salvation.